Cammenga COVID-19 Work Protocol
- All employees must fill out the pre-screening survey prior to each shift.
- All employees will receive a temperature check by designated personnel before entering the facility.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Company will provide protective masks. All employees are required to wear the protective masks prior to entering the workplace and while working.
- All employees are required to wear protective eyewear while in the workplace.
- All employees must maintain a 6-foot distance and practice social distancing as work duties permit in the workplace per CDC and state health authority guidelines.
- Avoid handshaking, high fiving, and/or fist bumping.
- Limit face-to-face meetings to 5 people or fewer.
- Avoid sharing tools and equipment, however if necessary, clean handles prior to using.
- Avoid using other employee phones, desks, offices, or workspaces.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly (at least 20 seconds).
- Avoid touching your eyes nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Disinfectant wipes and/or sanitizer will be provided throughout the facility.
- Employees should cover their mouths with elbows when sneezing or coughing.
- Employees are required to clean and disinfect their workspace after lunch and each shift.
- Daily cleaning of common areas shall be in accordance with our cleaning best practices.
- Employees who have symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, or shortness of breath) should notify their supervisor immediately.
- Employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should notify their supervisor immediately.