Tritium Compass 3H PINK
Go Where Other's Can't Go
They’ve been to battlefields all over the world. Now we embark upon the toughest battle yet…the battle against Cancer. Cammenga is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these pink compasses to the fight against breast cancer.
- Equipped with 7 Tritium micro-lights, providing continuous illumination for over 12 years.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A. 🇺🇸
Stay connected with Cammenga. Sign up below to receive updates and offers.
Copyright © 2020 Cammenga Company, LLC. All rights reserved.