The Power of Tritium
Tritium is an isotope of hydrogen. It's converted into a gas and injected into thin, glass vials coated with a phosphor material, creating a "permanent" and self-sustaining fluorescent light. The Tritium-laced glass is cut down into extremely fine pieces then inserted into products.
- Trusted by the U.S. Military as its official compass manufacturer.
- Equips military, law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
- Products are built to demanding military specifications.
- Only one of a few U.S. companies licensed to handle Tritium.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.